Dblog is the interwebositry for all things creative, inspirational and elegant from D's world of art, design, cinema, T.V., comics, toys and pop culture. Drop me line or an interesting link any time...

12.12.13

Dsend 2013

Another Friday and another Dsend! This is the last post until 2014 and as with every year, I look back at the best links and repost them for you to see anew. If you're not a clicker, take the time to have a look at a post you skipped, they're all worth a look!

Dsend and Dblog is a lot of (enjoyable) work and this year I've tried to be more fastidious and economical with my posts so I hope you're still been enjoying it. Thanks to those who have emailed me to appreciate, suggest, discuss or even correct a link.

I would also invite you to get more involved and make a comment on the blog, on any post you enjoyed... or hated for that matter!

It's been a strange year for me personally, with lot's of changes and more in the new year; and as always, with each year I will be reassessing Dsend and the Blog and how best to move forward in 2014... 

Thanks again to all for your support, enjoy the links and have a great Christmas.

D

No comments:

Post a Comment