Christopher Doyle & Co.
- Stefan Sagmeister (New York, U.S.): "Work your ass off + Don’t be an asshole"
- Urs Lehni (Lehni-Trüb/Rollo Press/Corner College, Zurich, Switzerland): "Design is a lot of work’ (Cornel Windlin) + Don’t be late (again)"
- Paul Barnes (London, U.K.): "Look at the books in the library + Don’t expect to get your way at all times"
- Maki Suzuki (Abake, London, U.K.): "Try everything + Don’t read, watch, look at design compilation books or blogs"
- Matthias Görlich (Studio Matthias Görlich, Darmstadt, Germany): "Find it out for yourself + There are easier ways to earn money, honestly"
- Margaret Calvert (London, U.K.): "Enjoy + Don’t waste time" Liza Enebeis (Studio Dumbar, Rotterdam, Netherlands): "Whatever you do, explore the extremes, and don’t lose your sense of humour + If there is something else you want to do apart from design then do something else"
- Jan Wilker (karlssonwilker, New York, U.S.): "You suck--use this status wisely, then it’s only temporary + It’s a long-distance run, not a sprint"
- Isabelle Swiderski (Seven25, Vancouer, Canada): "Sketch, sketch, sketch + Don’t fall in love with your ideas"
- Fons Hickmann (Fons Hickmann m23, Berlin, Germany): "Be curious + Be afraid but go for it nonetheless"
- Daniel Eatock (London, UK): "Explore, invent + Scalpels are very sharp"
- Brian Webb (Webb & Webb, London, U.K.): "Don’t ever apologize for a job + If you’re not enjoying it, don’t do it”