Dblog is the interwebositry for all things creative, inspirational and elegant from D's world of art, design, cinema, T.V., comics, toys and pop culture. Drop me line or an interesting link any time...

10.10.12

Goodbye THQ Oz



I've spoken before about the implosion of the Australian video game industry and now, my former employer, after a first round of international redundancies earlier this year (resulting in my own departure from THQ) has announced the closure of my previous office.

I made a very difficult decision to leave one of the best jobs I've ever had at Infinite Interactive to join THQ and my time there was equally one of the most rewarding experiences of my career both personally and professionally.

I don't know the exact details at the time of writing this, but from my current account it looks like everyone at THQ Asia Pacific will be losing their jobs. I just want to send my thoughts out to all effected and hope you all can move on to the success you deserve.

Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment