Dblog is the interwebositry for all things creative, inspirational and elegant from D's world of art, design, cinema, T.V., comics, toys and pop culture. Drop me line or an interesting link any time...

6.2.14

D's Illustrated Star Wars

I don't think I'm coming out of the closet to reveal that I'm a geek; but perhaps you don't know just how geeky... I play Roleplaying Games (like Dungeons & Dragons)- Phew, it feels good saying that out loud (actually I'm pretty unashamedly proud of it).

My group recently finished up a two and a half year Star Wars 'campaign' (which is quite impressive I assure you) and as part of that process the players kept up a series of fantastic journals (via a blog) written from their character's perspective and illustrated by me. I recently (finally) finished that epic task and thought I'd share a few of my favorites….







No comments:

Post a Comment