Dblog is the interwebositry for all things creative, inspirational and elegant from D's world of art, design, cinema, T.V., comics, toys and pop culture. Drop me line or an interesting link any time...

3.4.12

Game of Thrones Season 2: Back and Good as Ever!



So, last night I realised that Game of Thrones Season 2 had started... So after I cleaned up the mess, I sat down with my wife and gorged on the first episode... All I can say is it's just as good as the ambitious and perfectly executed first season And thank the old gods for that... Check out a nice primer for the season ahead, above. We fans are very lucky to have such a faithful adaptation and I'm looking forward to the introduction of a couple of my favourite characters.

I highly recommend you check out the books, and pick up the first season which is now available on DVD & Bluray.

No comments:

Post a Comment