Dblog is the interwebositry for all things creative, inspirational and elegant from D's world of art, design, cinema, T.V., comics, toys and pop culture. Drop me line or an interesting link any time...

11.11.11

Duck Sauce’s Big Bad WTF

Ummmm, this kinda ISN’T safe for work (or at least it may get you some very odd looks from the boss and co-workers)…. I was up last Saturday night, one too many beers and one too many episodes of Star trek DS9 (YES- I am a party animal) when I flicked over to Rage (late night video clip show for our internationals here)… I honestly thought I’d dozed off and was dreaming. A pretty run of the mill track but one of those rare moments where you think ‘this can’t get any more wrong’ and it does, again and again and again. Duck Sauce’s Big Bad Wolf It really just has to be seen… though remember, it cannot be unseen…

No comments:

Post a Comment